blog*spot
blog*spot
blog*spot
blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
--> * Destiny brought us together *

*the man *

# weishiang
# 31 yrs old

*he loves *

# her
# curry chicken
# final fantasy xi, world of warcraft, metal gear solid 4
# battlestar galactica, starship troopers
# optimus prime
# banana
# teh-o
# rotting

*his mood *

Grumpy
Grumpy Bear frowns a lot
that's his way to show us how silly we look when we frown too much.
He also shows that it's okay to be grumpy sometimes.
But even when we're grumpy, we're still loved, and we're reminded of that by Grumpy Bear's symbol : a rain cloud with heart-shaped raindrops.

*his wishlist *

:: buy FFVII UMD ::
:: get a programming job ::
:: to be a daddy ::
:: travel to japan or u.states ::
:: get married ::
:: train warrior to lvl60 ::

*fellow bloggers *

:: Online Fashion Shop ::
:: weihong ::

*hunts *

:: Nintendo ::
:: CNA ::
:: Transformers ::
:: Game Shop ::
:: GameScore ::

*archives *


October 2005

November 2005

December 2005

January 2006

March 2006

April 2006

July 2006

August 2006

September 2006

October 2006

November 2006

January 2007

May 2007

September 2007

September 2008

November 2008

February 2009

March 2009

*the lady *

# valencia
# 30 yrs old

*she loves *

# him
# hamsters aka kimberlynn & maige
# amore aerobics & hip hop
# nintendo ds
# ugly betty, grey's anatomy, house M.D.
# homecooked food
# magnolia choc fudge ice-cream

*her mood *

Cheer
Cheer Bear is a very happy Care Bear who helps others see the bright side of life.
She will sometimes even do a cheer to help make someone happier.
Wherever she goes, Cheer Bear wears a symbol of hope and happiness-a rainbow.

*her wishlist *

:: get driving license ::
:: travel to japan or spain ::
:: to lose weight ::
:: to be a mommy ::
:: get married ::
:: finish this blog ::

We feel like our heads are being chopped by the chopper on a chopping board
| Saturday, October 21, 2006

Takashimaya has Style Bridal Fair! Persuaded my dear to go down have a look. We were standing outside of McDonalds watching the models wearing the wedding gowns. Gosh they were all so slim and tall and pretty. When can I slim down? Sigh... I just ate fries..

Suddenly, a man in his 40s collapse. He lay flat on the floor. He was shivering. Everyone just stared. One guy go and get the security guard. He looks like he is getting into fits. His eyes staring and unable to speak. Who knows first aid? I know a person getting fits, the first thing you should do is put your finger / spoon into the mouth so that he won't bite his own tongue. Gosh I won't dare to do that and neither do I have the spoon. Still no one helped. I called 995, within 1 ring, I got through and I told them the situation. They said they will get an ambulance down. I tried to talk to him, he doesn't respond. Hmm.. does he speak English or Chinese? Another lady was with me tried to talk to him too. Still no response. Suddenly, this man stood up. Like nothing happened. And walk away. Not a word at all from him. SHOCKED! I quickly called back 995 to report that the man is alright. No need to send ambulance or man down. Everyone just went back to watch the bridal show. Just like everyone had some advertisement break haha.

So many stalls at the bridal show. We just stepped into the fair and got hijacked by Z-Wedding. I really don't know what to ask or whatsoever, because I've not done any research. I didn't expect to sign up for anything either. But the salespeople are good. They see us "fresh" and never want to let us go. They just keep talking and talking. Everytime they talk, they throw in freebies. We sat at their booth for near 2hours. They just don't give up. It's just too draining. We were all drain to consider going to other booths. So we signed up at $3288 package with them and paid $1000. Somehow, we just feel that we kena "ka" already. When I went back to read the reviews, omg, not so good. I'm so demoralised. The freebies that they throw in are in fact their market rate package. They just start low so that they can seem nice by throwing in things. My advise, do research first or talk to friends before you go for any bridal show or go down to Tanjong Pagar. Well.. cross my fingers, hope everything went well. We manage to break away from them because we had a movie to catch at 7pm.

Another horror movie Silk. Seems like horror movie is the in thing. I want to watch comedy. Life so bitter already, need a laugh.

-----------------------------------------------------------
twinkle winks
at |11:44 PM|

Comments: Post a Comment